Available In-Stock Sizes: XS34 / S36 / SM38 /ML40 /L42 / XL44 / 2XL46
It doesn’t get any more padded than this! This model has one up on the Basic Crash Shorts: thigh protection -- preventing deadlegs! These shorts provide all-round protection for legal target zone areas in roller derby and protect the sides of your hips -- an area we skaters all tend to fall on, whether on the track or in the bowl.
These padded compression shorts will protect your hip bones, the sides of your hips, your thighs (not removable) and your tailbone (removable) with low profile impact material. The tailbone protection is almost invisible, but it’s there – hidden inside! You can remove the tailbone padding or increase the protection by adding an extra pad (also sold in this shop). This makes sense if you have injured your tailbone before or are recovering from an injury. Our crotch gusset makes irritating seams a thing of the past and, combined with a high-rise fit at the back, guarantees maximum comfort. The wide waistband effectively supports the waist area and allows easy adjustment.
- tailbone (removable)
- hip bones
- hip sides
- Midi length (20 cm / 7.9 inch in size M, measured from crotch)
- Hip Bones: for the sporty spaghetti that suffers from bruises on pointy hip bones.
- Hip Side: for those typical skater falls to the side - on the track, in the park, on the ice or on the slope.
- Thigh: Prevent those numbing deadlegs. Works especially well for jammers but also BMX riders and other athletes.
- Tailbone: you know what this one is good for: a typical spot skaters tend to fall on.
- Additional Tailbone (optional): If you are recovering from a tailbone injury or tend to land on your butt a lot…we’ve all been there: consider also purchasing our EXTRA coccyx (tailbone) pad.
Model sizing and fitting information:
Chest: 98cm / 38.6 inch, Waist: 95cm / 37.4 inch, Seat: 115cm / 45.3 inch, Height: 173cm / 68.1 inch. She is wearing a size EU 48.
Chest: 95cm / 37.4 inch, Waist: 65cm / 25.6 inch, Seat: 93cm / 36.6 inch, Height: 176cm / 69.3 inch. She is wearing a size EU 36 (S).